The content of Billiardo is the intellectual property of its creator and may not be copied, modified or decompiled without express written permission of the creator. Billiardo is player versus player multiplayer .
Billiardo is privately owned and offered. Nothing contained in this App should be construed as anything other than notification or alert of a download. Billiardo does not endorse or condone any particular YouTube download or content. We specifically disclaim any affiliation with Google, Inc. or YouTube. The information presented and generated by us is for entertainment and informational, and should never be relied on for any other purpose.
At Billiardo, we will do our best to provide our users with accurate alerts. We disclaim any specific outcome. We do not guaranty that you will achieve the outcome you seek from use of our App. We do not promise or guaranty that you will be alerted or that the App will work as you wish. We do not guaranty any particular result.
Billiardo will not collect any personal information about you. We have written permission to interface with Google, Inc and Apple, Inc. We do not know if Google, Inc. and Apple, Inc. will collect personal information about you, as you download Billiardo.
Billiardo may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon download. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you download or use the App after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
This App is protected by the copyright under the United States and foreign laws. Title to the App remains with Billiardo. Any use of the App not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions is a breach of these terms of conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. The App and its features are subject to change or terminate without notice in the editorial discretion of Billiardo. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the App automatically terminates.
This App is being presented for your personal use. Billiardo grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to access the App for your personal use only.
1. No Reproduction of Materials. The App is protected under state and federal copyright and trademark law. By accessing the App, you do not obtain any ownership interest or rights to the App, nor are you permitted to create any derivative works of such material. All rights to the App, or the content or material thereon, automatically terminates the permission or license granted by us hereunder. Copyright and trademark infringement are violations of federal and state law, and are subject to criminal and civil penalties.
2. Liability of Billiardo and its Licensors.The use of the Billiardo App is at your own risk.When using the Billiardo app, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of Billiardo. Accordingly, Billiardo assumes to liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the App.
The Billiardo App is provided on an “as is” basis. Billiardo to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, Billiardo makes no representations or warranties about the following:
A. The effectiveness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the content, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the App.
B. The effectiveness of the App in helping you to reach a personal goal.In no event, shall Billiardo, its licensors or any third parties be liable for any damages (including without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the App, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory. Billiardo is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by the use of misuse of the App. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the App must be brought within one year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
All content included as a part of the App, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used, is the property of Billiardo or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the App. Your use of the App does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of the App or of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without express written permission of Billiardo. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of Billiardo or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these terms and conditions.
4. General Restrictions. You may not transfer, copy or display the content, except as permitted herein. In addition, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense or otherwise assign any right to the content to any third party. You may not remove any proprietary notices or label on the App. You may not attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management system used as part of the app or use the App for any illegal purpose.
5. Disclaimers. Billiardo is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate functionality of this App notwithstanding its cause. Billiardo is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on YouTube or posted on YouTube, and such postings or content is in no way investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by Billiardo. Alerting a user to a YouTube download does not imply approval or endorsement of the downloaded content by Billiardo. Billiardo takes no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on YouTube or through an alerted download, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Billiardo is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any YouTube user. Billiardo assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any YouTube download or Billiardo notification. Billiardo is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any device, telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or alert due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any related program or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with Billiardo. Under no circumstances shall Billiardo be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of Billiardo, from any content alerted on or through the alert, or from the conduct of any users of Billiardo, whether online or offline. The Billiardo app is provided “AS-IS” and as available and Billiardo expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Billiardo cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the app.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold Billiardo, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the App in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations or warranties set forth above.
7. Other.This Agreement is accepted upon your download of the App This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Billiardo. The failure of Billiardo to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The sections titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Billiardo is a trademark of the creator of the App. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. General.Billiardo is based in Ludlow, Massachusetts in the United States of America. Billiardo makes no claims that the app is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the app may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the App from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. All of the provisions of this Agreement survive the expiration or termination of the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever.
9. Jurisdiction.You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with Billiardo, or in any way relating to your use of the App, resides in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in connection with any dispute including any claim involving Billiardo or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflicts of law principles, If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Complete Agreement, Except as Expressly Provided in a Particular “Legal Notice” on the app.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and Billiardo with respect to the use of the App. Your use of the App is also subject to the disclaimers and policies posted herewith.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the Billiardo App entertaining, useful and informational.